Saturday, April 19, 2008

BENIN!!!!!

so it's official I am going to BENIN!!!
I am so excited/ nervous / overwhelmed with all I have to do to prepare...
and trying to take advantage of internet while I still have it, don't know how I will survive 27 months without it.

The hardest part will definitely be being away from all my wonderful friends and family - I love you guys all so much! To focus on the positive, I can have visitors from Feb 1, 2009 til July 1, 2010.. so start planning now!
I know it's a huge flight, but I promise it will be an adventure you will never forget. I would love love love to have visitors..
Random kayak.com searches showed flights from SFO/ BOS/ JFK to COO (Cotonou, Benin) ranging from $2,700 (yikes) to $1,200 (and you can probably find even cheaper).......

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Welcome to Africa! Put me down for February 1, 2009...I arrive on Royal Air Maroc 553 at 3:45 am! See you soon! LOVE YOU and so so proud of you!! Nancy